Portmarnock, view of Howth, Co. Dublin, Ireland


Welcome!
I'm Mel ... and I'm an artist.... I always loved to paint, mainly for myself. But thanks to encouraging friends I started to get some of my artwork out there.

June 06, 2011

Humboldt

Already old news, but I took part in the Dawanda design competition and my wallpaper was among those to be picked and soon to be put up on the wall in one of the rooms at the Meininger Hotel in Berlin!

All designs to be found at
http://de.dawanda.com/partner/humboldt
Mine is the one of Lumikukka ^^

Opening of the Hotel will be on June 19th, 2011with a Dawanda Design market from 10 - 6 p.m.

Address: Meininger Hotel, Oranienburger Str. 67/68 in Berlin Mitte

Go and have a look if you are in town. Pity I won't  be able to make it coz I'm still stuck in Iceland ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment